Lately, Google Chrome came up with a Common Issues page showing known issues and softwares that are incompatible and which may also crash Google Chrome frequently! So if your Chrome is crashing too frequently, then do check the list of softwares (which are incompatible) listed on that page (more…)
Cross Post With In-Face-Book
Are you bored seeing same white screen every time you open Facebook login page. Do you want to replace it with something you would love to see? Any picture of your loved ones or anything you like. Today, I will share one Google Chrome Extension which will enable you to set any image as your Facebook Login Page Background (more…)
When you search for anything on Google you see most of the some video results are also there and you want to see those video but see you have to go to their websites. So instead of going to their website you can use (more…)
Most probably every one of you must bookmark links of your favorite websites and you never want to lose those collections of your favorite website links. So have you ever taken backups of your bookmarks? NO? (more…)
Facebook recently rolled out a new version of Photo viewer which is somehow looks like theater view. But most of people (including me) didn’t like it. And want to use view photos as we huge to see before. Because 1st and the main thing loading time is increased, if they have less space then also they haven’t removed the ads it started showing beside comments, share with non-Facebook users link is not appearing and many more reasons.
So to view photos in old way you can use a Chrome extension called Old FB Album by shobankr.
Do let us know what you think about the Facebook new photo viewer and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family who also don’t like Facebook new photo viewer.
Like Firefox and Internet Explorer Google Chrome also allows you to restore all your tabs but unlike Firefox and Internet Explorer, Google Chrome wont worn you while closing multiple tabs at a time.
It happens that we working on something and for that work we have opened up many web pages in multiple tabs and now you have to shut down your computer and go somewhere in middle of work. So if you close all those tabs then after coming back you must need all those tabs back, so what you do, copy all links somewhere or after coming back go to History option and open each tab one by one.
You don’t need to do so many hard works to bring back those tabs. To save your time and less hard work in Google Chrome there is an option by which you can restore all your tabs when you come back, to do so just go to Customize and control Google Chrome –> select Options –> Basic tab –> there you select Reopen the pages that were open last option then clock on Close button
Now whenever you will close and go any amount of tabs in your nest session it will reopen all those tabs which you have closed.
Twitter is one of the most popular Social Networking site on the internet. And there are bunch of desktop and web client for Twitter user. But I found Chromed Bird a Google Chrome extension one of the best Twitter web client. It provides you more then what you can do using Twitter.com.
I am a very active user on Twitter and while using this extension I found it very to useful and easy to use. Let see the some features of this extension
- Upload images from extension itself (twitpic.com, yfrog.com and pict.mobi)
- Shorten long URL using bit.ly, j.mp, is.gd, goo.gl, mcaf.ee and many more (also you can use your personal account’s API to shorten your URL)
- Follow/Unfollow anyone
- See tweets from any specific user
- Add and remove tabs of timeline, search, list inside extension
- View where shorten URL taking you (by hovering over them)
- View all the Tweets in one tad named Unified
- You can Compose, Reply, ReTweet, Share, Favorite and Delete tweets
- Get notification when any nee tweets arrive
- Search tweets
- Save your searches and get updates on it
- When a new tweet is available you will able to see which tweets you have read and which tweets you haven’t
- Mark all tweets as read in one click
- Very light in weight
- See for which tweet it is being replied of
- Add, Remove, Move as much tabs you want
- You can resize it up to 800x600px
And many more
You can customize the setting by going to the option menu. To get this extension Click here
Thanks to @Suhel for the tip.
In many blog/websites you must have show ads, share buttons and much other stuff sometime which become distractive and irritating specially video and flash ads, but to run those blog/websites most of them need to place ads and share buttons (to gain traffic) on their blog/website.
So here is a solution to hide those distractive stuffs while reading article or watching videos.
You can use a Google Chrome Extensions Reading Glasses to hide those distractive stuffs while reading article or watching videos.
Let me know how helpful it is for you.
When you are talking to someone using Gmail chat or waiting for someone’s email, you must keep your Gmail tab open and in every few minutes or seconds you switch back to your Gmail tab to check wither you got any new message/email or not. But now you don’t have to keep switching back to your Gmail tab
Today Google have introduced a new feature in Gmail by which whenever you can get a message or email a popup will appear at the corner of your screen. But to use this feature you need to use Google Chrome, it is not capable with any other browser.
Let see how you can activate it
- Go to Gmail.com
- Login to your account
- Then go to Settings page
- Scroll down to Desktop Notifications
- There you click on Click here to enable desktop notifications for Gmail.
- Now one notification will appear from your Google Chrome browser asking you to give permission to show desktop notifications
- Click on Allow button
- Now by default Chat notification is enable so if you want to make chat or emails, enable or disable make it as you want
- Then scroll to bottom and click on Save Changes button
Once you make it enable in your Google Chrome browser now whenever you are talking with someone using Gmail chat or waiting for someone’s email just open your Gmail account and let that tab open. Now do your other works if you receive any new massage or email you will get a popup notification at the corner of your screen.
Do let us know how use full it is for you, for me it is useful now I while talking with anyone I don’t have to keep going back to Gmail tab ever few seconds.
Cross Post With In-Face-Book
When you create a Facebook Pages, Groups or Events you wants to invite all your Facebook friends but when you have many friends so it’s get very hard to select all your friends one by one. So here is an extension by which you can select all your Facebook friends just in one click.
This Google Chrome extension is made by dawagner. So let see what you have to do
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eibdjcmcmfggjoiaaoojhicjnkghbkbe
- Click on Install button
- After it get install
- Go to the Pages/Group/Events in which you want to invite all your friends
For example I will take this Facebook Pages
- Now there you will see written Suggest to Friends (below Display/Profile Picture)
- Now you will see a button is added in suggest to friends box called Toggle all
- Click on that Toggle all button
- Now it will select all your friends
- If you want to add any personal massage you can add it in a box called Add a Personal Message
- Now click on Send Invitations button to send invite all your Facebook friends
So now you got to know how you can select all your Facebook friends in one click, so hope all will invite your Facebook friends on our Facebook Pages.